Did you know that you can support Preservation Houston when you shop online with Amazon or buy groceries? Are you taking advantage of your company's matching gift program? Please take a few moments to explore the links below and discover how the things you're already doing can also benefit PH's valuable neighborhood-focused preservation efforts.
- Amazon donates a portion of the price of qualified items to PH whenever you sign in using AmazonSmile. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, please select Preservation Houston as your nonprofit of choice, and then remember to access Amazon via smile.amazon.com so your purchases will continue to support Preservation Houston.
- Kroger Community Rewards will automatically make a donation to PH when you shop at Kroger and use your Plus Card. Please create an account by entering the number on your Plus Card and Preservation Houston's partner number, 13934.
- Randalls Good Neighbor Program automatically contributes to Preservation Houston when you use your Randalls Remarkable Card. Please complete the online form using the member number on your Remarkable Card and PH's account number, 2841, and return a printed copy to the courtesy booth at any Randalls store.
- American Express Members Give makes it possible for cardholders to redeem Membership Rewards points to make cash donations to Preservation Houston.
- Matching gift programs can double your contributions to Preservation Houston, including your membership fees. PH is an approved recipient of matching gifts for employee and retiree contributions through the ExxonMobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips and Apple programs. If Preservation Houston is not already on your company's donor list, please e-mail us and we'll provide the necessary information.
Thank you for your support of Preservation Houston — and preservation in Houston.