2017 Good Brick Tour
An inside look at the best in local preservation
Noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 29 and 30
Join Preservation Houston for a unique insider's look at a selection of current and former Good Brick Award-winning restoration projects during the 2016 Good Brick Tour, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 29 and 30.
The Good Brick Tour is your chance to explore these outstanding examples of historic preservation and to meet the property owners, architects and designers who guided them. Admission to the tour includes entry to all featured locations on both tour dates. (One-time admissions to single locations will also be available at a reduced price during the tour weekend.)
- The Dentler Building, 1809 Summer Street, a 1923 fourplex repurposed as a single-family home in the High First Ward Historic District
- 2219 Kane Street, a c. 1885 cottage restored for use as an architecture office in the Old Sixth Ward Historic District
- 309 Sampson Street, a c. 1895 Victorian home in the East End
- Fire Station No. 2, 317 Sampson Street, a 1910 firehouse restored as a private home in the East End
- Isabella Court, 1005 Isabella at Main in Midtown, a 1929 Spanish Colonial Revival-style apartment building
Purchase your Good Brick Tour tickets below at a special advance price of $25, available through Thursday, April 27. Tickets will be sold for $30 at every tour location during the tour weekend. Discounted single-site admissions will also be available during the tour weekend.
If you purchase your Good Brick Tour tickets in advance, you may check in at any tour location using the name on your reservation.
Are you or your company interested in sponsorship opportunities for the Good Brick Tour? Benefits include logo/name recognition during the tour, complimentary tour tickets and Preservation Houston memberships. E-mail us with questions or download a sponsorship form.
Thanks to our 2017 Good Brick Tour sponsors:
Queen Anne sponsors
Four Square Design Studio
Herolz 2 Asset Management
Anne Whitlock & Michael Skelly
Rob Griffith – Circa Real Estate, LLC
Peggy Hull Interiors, LLC